Contact Boosters for Volunteer Opportunites
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
MRHS Football Boosters Responsibilities Include:
- Game Day Programs: The MRHS Football Boosters has partnered with local publishers to put together a great Game Day program. Inside the program are local advertisements from our loyal sponsors, Spirit Line, Band, Player / Coach profiles and team information.
- Team Meals: Volunteers needed to help in planning dinners to all players before every game – includes soliciting donations from local business sponsors.
- Merchandise: Volunteers needed to assist with Lions clothing sales at the Merchandise booth during Home games and events.
- Football Banquet: Planning the season-ending recognition and celebration event for all levels.
- Fundraising Events: Assisting with the planning of several fundraising events throughout the year such as Golf Tournament fundraisers, and Lions Family Nights sponsored our community restaurants.
- Chain Gang: Volunteers to handle chains and down markers at Freshman, JV and Varsity home games.
- Off-Season Support: The MRHS Football Boosters support the players and coaches during the off season. Some items we support are the summer passing tournaments and camps.